Tuesday, March 30, 2010


I can smell it. The leather in the glove, the grass and dirt on the field, the hot dogs in the stands.

I can hear it. The roar of the crowd, the pop of the bat, the click of the spikes on the dugout steps.

I can taste it. The peanuts, the cracker jacks, the cold beer.

I can see it. The red white and blue uniforms, the red tomahawks, and proud capital A on the hats.

I can feel it. It starts down deep in my soul and gives me the jitters that let me know that spring time is here and that my team will soon be playing almost every night.

IT'S TIME FOR SOME ATLANTA BRAVES BASEBALL!!!!!!

The Braves have given me hope this spring. They have actually looked pretty good and I think that we may be better than some people are giving us credit for. If we can stay healthy, and that is a big if, we have a chance to be very competitive in a tough division. Will we overtake Philly to win the division? It's possible, but I think a wild card birth is what this team is really hoping to get. Once in the playoffs, our pitching staff will be hard to beat. So that is all I want this year. I just want a shot in the playoffs.

My prediction for the Braves this year is a season of 92 wins and 70 losses. Feel free to add your prediction in the comments section and we can look back on this in September to see how we did.

Go Bravos!!!

No comments: