Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Wacky Wednesday!!!


Yes, this is my son!  Now you may be wondering what in the world is going on here or you may be saying that there is no way that this could be my son given the amount of hair on his head.  I assure you that this is Mr. Reid himself!  I can also assure you that this is the one day of the year that he gets to wear his hair like this!

Reid is attending The Challenger British Soccer Camp this week and today is Wacky Wednesday!  All of the kids will show up for camp with weird hairdo's or wacky outfits.  They really have a great time and the coaches make this camp a lot of fun.  There are about 50 kids participating this week and Reid has enjoyed himself and learned some much needed soccer skills.  If you have a camp like this in your area you should send your kid.  It is a very well run camp and these coaches from across the pond can teach more soccer than anybody from South Georgia will ever know!

Have a great Wacky Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Rory @ R-Dub Outdoors said...

Lol that is great. I did all the soccer camps when i was young too. But my coachs hated when i would leave for duck hunting. Your page caught my eye with the antique Browning stuff. My first shot gun was giving to me by my grandfather. His 1940 browning Auto 5. He bought 3 of them i have one my dad has one and his brother took one to the kroean war and it never reutrned. Anyway i look forward to following your blog.
Rory @ R-Dub Outdoors

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. Kind of slow around here in the summer months but keep checking back in. There is nothing better than beautiful Browning A-5 shotgun. Kind of the man's version of a diamond ring!!

Rory @ R-Dub Outdoors said...

ya i will never get ride of it. I hope to pass it on and so on. The great thing is the more filthy it is the better they work.