Monday, August 6, 2012

Yep! I went to school for this!

I was recently asked by the "powers that be" if I would help with some of the marketing efforts at the bank that I work for.  I have handled the marketing duties for my bank's location for a number of years, but this was the first time that I have been asked to take on the duties of marketing for the entire bank.  I was asked to put my college degree to work and come up with a new commercial that would be suitable for all of our bank's locations. 

They wanted something that was fun and up beat.  With that in mind, I chose to hitch my wagon to the one thing that everyone in all of our markets love---- High School Football!

This is what we got!!

I will be available for autographs at the Fitzgerald Wal-mart on August 8th from 2:00am to 4:00am!

Now wouldn't you want to come bank with me after seeing that?? :)

6 comments:

Alex said...

Good job man! I dig it.

The Gang said...

Nice work! It's almost football time!!!!

Erin said...

That is fantastic! Great job = )

Linsey said...

You're FAMOUS!!! Go Trey! You did a good job!

Downeast Duck Hunter said...

This has just made my day, awesome...

CHERI said...

Can I now say that I'm CHERYL LUCKIE, mother of a TV star????