Sunday, May 9, 2010

1 of 4 complete!


Between Mother's Day visits and after I got some much needed yard work done, I had a chance to work on the first leg of my little project. It was not as difficult as I thought. I have a new weapon that I am trying out, and so far it has worked really well. I bought a hard rubber sanding wheel that attaches to your drill. Fire that baby up and watch paint fly off rather well. The best part is that it doesn't hurt the wood because it it just hard rubber. You still have to be careful, but it seems to be working very well and cutting into sanding time. I have the second leg coated with stripper and hope to get to it this week.

**********************************

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers in my life. I of course have my wonderful Mama and my wife, but I have several other mothers as well that keep me in line. You know who you are and I thank you for all that you do!

No comments: