Sunday, April 24, 2011

Challenge #1 from Downeast!


I started out as a simple conversation between two new friends.  You know, simple things like how are the kids, how is school going, how is your baseball team, or how is the turkey season coming?  Eventually The Downeast Duck Hunter and I started to talk about our blogs and he reminded me that I have not been posting very much lately.  I explained to him that I really didn't have much going on that I thought was blog worthy.  My turkey season has been in the tank so far and I didn't figure that my readers want to read about me reviving my once great golf game.  Well the Duckman jumped at the chance to issue me a challenge in order to help bring me out of my writing funk.  He says it comes in 5 parts.  If I meet challenge one, then he will issue me challenge number 2, then #3 and so on.  So here we go!!

Challenge #1-  Video my son Reid catching a bass!  No problem!  I hope a 4 pounder will do!  Listen to the words that my little man has for Mr. President!


So now we are on to Challenge number 2!  Give us your best shot Duckman!  This should be fun!

5 comments:

Molly @ View From a Saddle said...

haha! that's hilarious!! wooo boy! :)

Downeast Duck Hunter said...

"Take that Duckman"...

The challenges get increasingly more difficult... lest you even find the clue...

Ashlee said...

Wow! Great job Reid!

penbayman said...

Great job and a fine looking bass! I hope it will be short weather here in Maine soon..

CHERI said...

That's my grandson! I hope he will always be an outdoorsman, like his Papa and Daddy.