Monday, October 17, 2011

One down, one to go!

I was able to find some time yesterday to put the final finish on the first of my two Columbus Day tables.  Here is what we started with-


And here is how it finished up-





It really turned into a very nice piece and will look great in someones home.  The clawed feet are hard to find and a table in this good of shape should move quickly.  I wish I had room in my house for another one, but then again I wish I could keep all of them that I work on.

On another note...


The OBN is celebrating a birthday this week.  They have been serving as a place for outdoor bloggers to meet for the past calender year.  This has been a great resource for me as an outdoor blogger and they have done an excellent job in maintaining this site.  Here's to many more years and many more blogs!

Happy Birthday!!


Have a great week!

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

the table looks nice! :)