Monday, June 7, 2010

My Yard!

Call me crazy, but I really enjoy yard work.  As you know, I am not a person that can sit still for very long.  Yard work allows me to use some of my excess energy.  I snapped some pictures Saturday and thought that I would share them.


This is the side yard that has a bed of lantanna and hawthorn with a pink dogwood.

The kids like the old man in the tree
These are my favorites!

I like these too!
One of the backyard views

My parents spend a great deal of time in their yard so I guess I get some of it naturally.  My Mom and Dad have even won Beauty Spot of the Month for their beautiful work in their gardens.  But I can say something that they can not!

I HAVE WON BEAUTY SPOT OF THE MONTH TWICE!

So here's to yard work and to all those people who take pride in a job well done!!

2 comments:

CHERI said...

Brag, brag, brag!!!! The only reason we haven't won it twice is because they forget to drive by our house!!!

Linsey said...

Your yard is beautiful!