Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Raise 'em Right!

 
 
Saturday was the opening day of college football and there was really only one place to be!  That would be Statesboro, GA and our team The Georgia Southern Eagles was in action.  My buddy Hal and I decided to take our boys to the game to enjoy a great Saturday Southern tradition.
 
After a trip to the bookstore, the boys were outfitted with everything they needed including new hats, shirts and some ink!
 
 
The boys in blue put a whipping on the visiting team winning the game 58-0.  We had a great time.  I would like to thank WSIZ, one of our local radio stations for providing me with our tickets and allowing me to represent the station for affiliate day.  The A/C in the suite was VERY nice!!
 
 
 Here's to a great season!!
 


1 comment:

Bill said...

Sounds like a good time was had!