Tuesday, May 18, 2010

From start to finish!









My little project is now complete! Didn't it turn out nice??? I love working on these things but I always find that I am happy to see a beautiful piece of furniture that was recently covered with layers of old paint, but I am also sad that the job is complete. I now have nothing to keep my creative side busy!!

I think this table is already sold, so that leaves none in my inventory. If you have one that you would like to sell me or have me refinish for you, just let me know and I will be happy to take a look at it!

Thanks for following along with me! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

CHERI said...

It's gorgeous! I'm proud of you. Now you can start on Grandmama L's buffet in your den!

Scott Youngblood said...

Great job!!

tim said...

Fifteen dollars!!! I'll take two. Really nice Trey. What kind of finish? Do you ever use tung oil?

Unknown said...

Too late Uncle Tim, already sold. I just use poly for the finish. I have never tried tung oil.