Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let's have a little fun!

I spent four years at Georgia Southern University, and when I got out they handed me a diploma that said I had fulfilled all of the requirements of my BBA in Marketing.  Now marketing covered many things including sales and advertising.  I eventually went into sales and ended up selling money everyday at the bank, but I really enjoyed the advertising side of it.  I get a kick out of ads and think that some of them are pure genius!  I recently did a Kiwanis program on the effects of advertising and offered the following test to my fellow Kiwanians.  See how well you do.  All you have to do is name the company that the slogan is advertising for.

1. ________ makes hamburgers taste like steak burgers.
2. All you add is love.
3. Aren’t you glad you use ____? Don’t you wish everybody did?
4. Bring out the ____ and bring out the best.
5. Don’t leave home without it.
6. Good to the last drop.
7. Just do it!
8. Have it your way.
9. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
10. Double your pleasure, double your fun!
11. Quality is job one!
12. See the USA in your _____.
13. A little dab’ll do you.
14. ______ is the place for the helpful hardware man!
15. You deserve a break today!
16. When it rains, it pours.
17. Where’s the beef?
18. Hey Mike! He likes it!
19. _______ take me away!
20. I like it so much I bought the company.

Have fun and let me know how you did!  If you don't know one, just ask!

No comments: