Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wow! I'm a BON!

"School Days"


I have really made the big time now!  The sweet ladies over at "Words of Wisdom" have chosen me to be today's Blogger of Note!  I would like to thank Sandy and Pam for giving me an opportunity to showcase my little blog and hopefully bring some more readers who just might be looking for a man's point of view on things such as family, community, sports, and things that I enjoy.  Exactly what do I enjoy????  The name of my blog just might be a clue.  I like the Atlanta Braves, The Georgia Southern Eagles, Hunting and Fishing, refinishing antique furniture, and Browning shotguns.  I also tend to talk about whatever is on my mind at the time.

Take some time to look around and please leave a comment if you find something that you like.  I was asked to recommend some of my favorite post, so here they are-

Will little league be the death of high school baseball? 
Thanks Ms. Judy!  I now know the dirt patches were worth it!
What would the society ladies think???
Are you kidding me?

To all the new folks who stop by from WOW, please come back!  To all my old friends, thanks for being loyal fans and check out Pam and Sandy's site.  They will lead you to some great blogs! 


                                    "Class Reunion"

Have a great day!

13 comments:

Jan said...

Love reading your post Trey just like I love you!!

Heather said...

Hmmm! Don't think that I've ever seen so many guns at once. Congrats on your BON. Don't want to be on your bad side. All the best...he he. H

Unknown said...

Thanks Aunt Jan!

AKA- That is just a very small sample! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy said...

WOW, (pun intended) what a great blog! It was almost like talking to my husband, except for ball sports. And I sure have seen more guns, in the gun safe. My husband has been hunting since he was 9 years old. Although I did not grow up in that environment it's become something I accept and don't notice.

Welcome to WOW. It's great to have another man's point of view.

Visit me at http:/itsarealjungleoutthere.blogspot.com and check out my posts about our safari in South Africa. One I felt compelled to add a disclaimer to that there were photos of dead animals in it!

Sandy (half of WOW)

Unknown said...

Thanks Sandy! I'll make sure to check it out!

Jen said...

Happy BON WOW day! Looks like a great blog you have.

Sandy said...

Trey, I just came back to see how you'd done today and really took a looke at those pictures.....absolutely wonderful! We have a 10 year old golden who is showing her age. The pictures made me smile and tear up a little.

Katie Gates said...

Congrats on your BON day!

Savira Gupta said...

Congratulation on BON! I love the pictures absolutely adorable! the family picture of the men are pretty impressive especially with all those guns!

Jo said...

Congratulations on being todays 'BON'.

Wishing you continued blog success, fulfillment and happiness.

Peace and serenity,
~Jo
'The End Of The Rainbow: Life After Bankruptcy'

Lizzie said...

Congratulations on your BON day! Nice photos. :)

Lora said...

the Brittany in the picture at the end of the post stole my heart :)

congrats (a bit late) on being a BON!

Unknown said...

I like the Brittany too Lora. Was my childhood dog.